It's Official!! After knowing each other for 8 long years we are getting married.
The proposal: September 13,2009 Surprises are very common in our household as Lando has a 5 year old daughter, Ariem, who no matter what it is always receives a surprise from a toy to a cookie plus she loves giving surprises from her artwork to candy. You often hear close your eyes here's your surprise. Well one night we were just hanging in her room playing with My Little Pony for about an hour and we decided to go down stairs to watch the movie Sponge Bob square pants and all of a sudden I hear Ariem say "Tina close your eyes I have a surprise for you." I was half expecting a drawing or a cookie when I opened up my eyes she was holding an ornament box that I have given Lando years before and inside the box was the locket ornament. When I opened the ornament it read Will You Marry Me and of course I said yes. Then we spent the rest of the night watching Sponge Bob Square Pants.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment